We empower voters and defend democracy! Learn to use your voice, vote and connect with legislators.
- Minneapolis Voting Information
- How to Register to Vote
- Minnesota Polling Place Finder
- Who Represents you?
- Find your Sample Ballot
Where and When is Your Precinct Caucus? Call your political party or check its website:
State of Minnesota
If you want help translating Minneapolis Election information, call 311 or 612-673-3000.
- Español (Spanish) - Atención. Si desea recibir asistencia gratuita para traducir esta información, llama 612-673-2700
- Hmoob (Hmong) - Ceeb toom. Yog koj xav tau kev pab txhais cov xov no rau koj dawb, hu 612-673-2800
- Soomaaliga (Somali) - Ogow. Haddii aad dooneyso in lagaa kaalmeeyo tarjamadda macluumaadkani oo lacag la’ aan wac 612-673-3500
Your vote is your voice and everyone wants to vote, including people with disabilities. Based in MN statute, The Americans with Disabilities Act and the Voting Rights Act, people with disabilities have specific rights when it comes to voting.
Kid's Guide to Voting
Kids are the voters of tomorrow so let's help them discover why their voice matters. Helping kids gain an understanding of the process of governance with set the stage.
Minneapolis Government: A Balancing Act
A study prepared and published by League of Women Voters Minneapolis, April 2005