QUESTIONS FOR YOUR CANDIDATES
Whatever your own views on public safety in Minneapolis, you may want to have specific questions to ask of candidates for city offices. Here are some possible starting points.
- What personal experience(s) have you had with the Minneapolis Police Department and/or other offices dealing with public safety?
- What problems or issues with policing and public safety do you view as most important?
- What specific duties would you want to see included as part of a public safety unit in Minneapolis?
- Of the current proposals being discussed which do you think offer the greatest potential for the city?
- How important is violence prevention in delivering public safety services to residents of the city?
- Are there any functions currently performed by police that should be curtailed?
September 24, 2021 @ 5:57 am
Proposed Charter Amendments
Press articles, scholarly articles, reports and studies
Glossary of terms and definitions